Blog-a-Palooza 2015 | I Missed it!!!

Wednesday, October 28, 2015



So I wasn't able to participate this year's +Blogapalooza so I'm sharing April's blog about it. I recommended her to go to the event since she's been a blogger for a long time too. I was anxious to go but by the time I knew the schedule of the event, I already said yes to a prior 'thing'; I would be blogging that one on a later date. lol. I would cross out my calendar for this one next year!!!

Last year (2014) it was held at SM Aura's SMX, and this year it's held at a more accessible spot with the crowd, at One Esplanade!

Enough with my feelings~ here's April's blog of this year's Blog-a-Palooza:
https://aprilsalvador.wordpress.com/2015/10/27/blogapalooza-2015-2/

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ay, thanks mam! :)
    May next year pa. Haha! Mas enjoy naman po sa Laguna eh. <3

    ReplyDelete

Find Me at Tumblr

Myka Customs Itadakimasu!!! IntoTheLyrics SAOQuotesOnline Excerptions

Come Check My Art