Taiwan Trip 2019 | Day 1

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Taiwan Trip 2019

Better late than never! While I was fixing (updating) all my socials, I got a bit sad that my last post here on my main blog site was way back 2017. 'I had to post something', was what immediately ran through my mind. So here goes my first international family trip, Taiwan!

This trip was a treat for our Mom's 60th birthday. She always wanted to travel overseas when she turns 60, and so we tried our best to make it happen. Having sister-san the "travel expert" in our family, she planned and booked everything. Here's our itinerary:

Taiwan Trip 2019 | Itinerary

We did a lot of walking on our first day, a lot of walking at the Taiwan airport first of all. We had to do all the registration and stuff, so we just went where sister-san went. lol

Taiwan Trip 2019 | Train Ride

It was a long train ride from their airport to the City. We saw tons of trees and farms and parks before we even get to our hotel and I super love seeing how clean and green everything is.

Taiwan Trip 2019 | New Taipei Metropolitan Park

There's still tons of walking when we arrived Taipei. I super adore their Train station! I don't know sister-san was going along through those confusing escalators and corners, but we did end up at the right spot!

Taiwan Trip 2019 | Train Station

Sister-san chose a place at the heart of the city, where tourist spots can be accessible by walking. And also near the popular Akihabara of Taipei.

Taiwan Trip 2019 | Ximending, Akihabara of Taipei Taiwan Trip 2019 | Ximending, Akihabara of Taipei

We just dropped our bags at the hotel and went back out to explore those nearby tourist spots. We went at Taipei 101 - just went to 'see it' lol. We didn't really felt going to top, it was a bit cloudy and the fee was too much!

Moving on, we catch the train to the Chiang Kai-shek Memorial. It's a huuuuuge park and there seemed to be an event that involves a lot of flowers.

Taiwan Trip 2019 | Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall
Taiwan Trip 2019 | Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall Taiwan Trip 2019 | Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall
Taiwan Trip 2019 | Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall
Taiwan Trip 2019 | Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall

We went back to Ximending, and I wasn't looking forward to visit here not until the next day but sister-san told me we still have plenty of time to stop by.

Taiwan Trip 2019 | Ximending, Taipei

So yeh, all my happiness exuding as we enter my first Mugiwara Shop visit! KYAAAHHH!!!!

Taiwan Trip 2019 | Mugiwara Shop

As the recent updates, this branch of Mugiwara Shop in Taipei is permanently closed. I would be making a separate post for it, with all my hauls and my amazing experience as a One Piece fan.

Taiwan Trip 2019 | Mugiwara Shop

After indulging with all the One Piece craziness, we got a few snacks for dinner and went back to the hotel.

Continue reading our day 2 >>here<<

**The photos used at this post are taken with my Moto G5s phone and collectively grabbed from my sisters. Applications used: Adobe Photoshop.
More of our Taiwan photos here: https://kristalynhazel.tumblr.com/tagged/taiwan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me at Tumblr

Myka Customs Itadakimasu!!! IntoTheLyrics SAOQuotesOnline Excerptions

Come Check My Art