#HistoryCon 2017

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

#HistoryCon 2017


Our first History Con! Yey!


History Con is a convention that's dedicated to the cable channel History. I remember their launch last year when I wasn't able to go since there's another convention I had to go to.


This year, I attended with my sisters - you can tell it's a huge event since they rented the whole World Trade Center and we are all excited!


We are all familiar with the booths - I am familiar with some during commercial breaks of Ancient Aliens - but other than that my sisters were geeking out more than me this time. lol.


The halls are graced with huge displays and tons of exhibits that represents almost every show of the channel and a lot of figure collectibles too!


#HistoryCon 2017 #HistoryCon 2017
#HistoryCon 2017 #HistoryCon 2017


What was next to amazing is that the hosts of their shows and other celebrities were also there! They were just roaming around the event place and interacting with everyone with close to nobody highly guarding them.


They all have free workshops too! Everything was open for everyone to see, no closed rooms and all.


#HistoryCon 2017 #HistoryCon 2017
#HistoryCon 2017 #HistoryCon 2017


The organizers did a good job with all the exhibits and programs for everybody - we didn't ran out of things to do and see the whole day.


I will definitely go next year again! :)




**The photos used at this post are taken with my Sony Xperia Z2. Applications used: Adobe Photoshop.
*latepost*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me at Tumblr

Myka Customs Itadakimasu!!! IntoTheLyrics SAOQuotesOnline Excerptions

Come Check My Art