Quickpost: Styles and Bites

Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Styles and Bites 2016


Hey! Here's a quick post ~ This was an unplanned day but it was loads of fun! We got to try some new stuffs and I finally let my sisters taste the cool fry dish I was telling them about.


Styles and Bites was held at the SMX Convention Center. It was an event that combined Fashion and Food in one room - two things everybody loves!


We got in early just as the stalls are setting up and we were able to get free serving at Bagwings!


Bagwings | Styles and Bites 2016


Here's our Bagwings meals! :D


Bagwings | Styles and Bites 2016


We also tried the churros at Eggchus


Eggchus | Styles and Bites 2016 Eggchus | Styles and Bites 2016


Big sis told me that their concept is somewhat the same as the desserts they saw at HK, but it was pretty cool for me!


And yey! I get to try these again! Everyday Frydate!


Everyday Frydate | Styles and Bites 2016 Everyday Frydate | Styles and Bites 2016


I really love their chicken strips and mojos. And their new Japanese flavor is super delicious!


There were tons more of food stalls there that offer unique foods. There was also this shop that makes cute thingies out of cotton candy - from cats to bears and even unicorns and dragons!


We shopped for few items and I get to stopped by this cool paper shop - PAPELito EXpress. Look at their cool stuff!


Styles and Bites 2016 Styles and Bites 2016 Styles and Bites 2016 Styles and Bites 2016


We ate loads more and ended up our day with dinner - me with Halo-Halo that is :D


Styles and Bites 2016


So that's it! Thanks for scrolling all the way through! :D


Styles and Bites 2016


Quicklinks here!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me at Tumblr

Myka Customs Itadakimasu!!! IntoTheLyrics SAOQuotesOnline Excerptions

Come Check My Art