Art Fair Philippines 2015 | The Best in Philippine Contemporary Art

Monday, February 09, 2015

Art Fair Philippines 2015 | The Best in Philippine Contemporary Art


Hooray! Another event! So this is an unplanned thing. We just ended up talking about this art fair, stopped by and enjoyed the rest of the day.

Art Fair Philippines is an annual event that showcase and exhibits different forms of art. You may learn more about Art Fair Philippines here. The event was filled with all sorts of crowd, students, professionals, families and few famous artists.
Art Fair Philippines 2015 | The Best in Philippine Contemporary Art


I don’t want tagging the wrong artists, but here are some of the paintings and sculptures that we saw at the first space of the exhibit area.
Art Fair Philippines 2015 | The Best in Philippine Contemporary Art


Here are the featured artworks by Finale Art File below. More of their works at their site here.
Art Fair Philippines 2015 | Finale Art File


Some of the featured artworks from Paseo Gallery below. More of their works here.
Art Fair Philippines 2015 | Paseo Gallery Art Fair Philippines 2015 | Paseo Gallery


Some of the Crucible Gallery’s pieces caught my eye and I think I would definitely buy some if I have the money and space for it. More of their works here.
 Art Fair Philippines 2015 | Crucible Gallery


Igan D'Bayan’s works are a bit loud I think. Here’s the link to his Instagram page for more of his works: https://instagram.com/igandbayan/
Art Fair Philippines 2015 | Igan D'Bayan


My most favorite part of the exhibit is the Art Veritè Gallery, it has the Alice in Wonderland Theme. Just look at these beautiful works!!! Their website link here.
Art Fair Philippines 2015 | The Best in Philippine Contemporary Art Art Fair Philippines 2015 | The Best in Philippine Contemporary Art Art Fair Philippines 2015 | The Best in Philippine Contemporary Art


Next up are works from Iya Consorio, her collection is called Evening Dress. These little creatures are just beautiful! Here’s what I can find with some of Iya Consorio’s works: http://www.westgallery.org/artists/iya-consorio/.
Art Fair Philippines 2015 | Iya Consorio


Here are the rest of the artworks we found from the Vinyl on Vinyl Gallery:
Art Fair Philippines 2015 | Vinyl on Vinyl Gallery


The paintings above are created by the following artists respectively (from L-R):
  • Miguel Paulo Borja | So, How’s Sobriety?, 2015 | Acrylic & Charcoal on Canvas
  • Iyan De Jesus | Untitled 1, 2015 | Oil on Canvas
  • Tokwa Penaflorida | Leelah | Acrylic on Canvas
  • Mayi | Rasasvada | Oil on Canvas
  • Tokwa Penaflorida | Judith | Acrylics on Canvas
If I do mentioned the artists incorrectly, let me know so I can change it up right away! There are many huge artworks in place but I think this one right here is somewhere in the middle. It’s by Geraldine Javier entitled Let’s Talk About Art | Embroidered dolls, fabric thought bubbles.
Art Fair Philippines 2015 | Geraldine Javier


People were free to write thoughts there. A lot of the things written there were funny and cute! Here are some of ‘em:
Art Fair Philippines 2015 | Geraldine Javier Art Fair Philippines 2015 | Geraldine Javier


The Art Fair has a diverse collection of art that I can’t capture in a photo. There’s this one section where you could hear sounds from little creatures and other moving visuals. And other’s you just can’t take a photo at. Concluding this post, well, I have been interested on visiting art galleries and this event made me interested on visiting more. It was a whole different kind of a fun experience for me. All of the photos used at this post are taken by my phone and I wish I could’ve taken more shots! Thank you for reading all the way through! I hope I was able to tag the correct galleries and artists. And if not, just let me know and I’ll change it right away. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me at Tumblr

Myka Customs Itadakimasu!!! IntoTheLyrics SAOQuotesOnline Excerptions

Come Check My Art