Rampage 2015 | #GGWPRAMPAGE2015

Monday, August 24, 2015

Rampage 2015 | #GGWPRAMPAGE2015

Another year, another Rampage event! ^0^/* I started attending this event when I got to bond with friends playing League of Legends and convinced me to play it too. I’m no longer actively playing but it’s already my third year attending this event.

Rampage is an annual event dedicated for the RPG game League of Legends. Know more about the event details here: http://lol.ph/rampage2015/

A short blog for this one.

This is one of our most awaited event every that we all prepare for. It has gotten to be our tradition to attend the event yearly now and of course buy our tickets ahead of time.

I got in just when the others are preparing. My costume is just easy to wear so I helped the other prepare before I started mine. Hey just look at my girls! :D

Rampage 2015 | #GGWPRAMPAGE2015

I’m the one in the Poro (human version) outfit. I don’t have much pictures, here’s a closer look at my cosplay

Rampage 2015 | #GGWPRAMPAGE2015

And here are my girls rockin’ their HeadHunter skins! So proud of my babies (April Villafuerte and Nikka Pelera). ^^

Rampage 2015 | #GGWPRAMPAGE2015

We did few shots outside and roamed around the place. Here I’ve met with friends and took photos of almost every one! haha

Rampage 2015 | #GGWPRAMPAGE2015

Few phone cam shots of some of the cosplayers who attended, some of them friends and mostly strangers. :D

Rampage 2015 | #GGWPRAMPAGE2015

And here’s a photo of the main stage!

Rampage 2015 | #GGWPRAMPAGE2015

There were too many people this year. You can feel it’s crowded but you can still roam around, I mean the place is huge after all. There were still the usual lone lines at some booths. But there are less activities to do this year. Unlike last year there were lots of interactive booths that everybody can participate at. AND there were more freebies last year.

Speaking of freebies, I got mine by the time the claiming office was about to close up. I got the usual ones from my deluxe ticket; the bag, the shirt, the baller, a pouch and a Garena mousepad.

We were able to see the ramp competition as well where few our friends joined. For the group category, we were so proud that our friends bagged a prize! I can’t find their photo though.

We left the place as soon as all of us were called to clear out the area.

But before I end this blog, here are photos with friends: Hooray!

Rampage 2015 | #GGWPRAMPAGE2015 Rampage 2015 | #GGWPRAMPAGE2015



The photos used at this post are collectively gathered, grabbed and provided by me and the friends I attended the event with.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me at Tumblr

Myka Customs Itadakimasu!!! IntoTheLyrics SAOQuotesOnline Excerptions

Come Check My Art